· Box Trailer Panel Sides: Profiled to give maximum strength
· Welded panels for strength- not bolted.
· Zinc floor rust proof (smooth floor for easy to shoveling)
· Tie Rails – on four sides to secure your load
· Draw bar: 75 x 50 R.H.S welded to trailer (not bolted)
· 9.25” Profiled mudguards
· QR Coupling with locking facility
· Suspension: 5 Leaf e/s springs – 39 mm solid axle Wheels: 5 Stud 14/15” second hand wheels
· Paint: Trailer is sanded and cleaned. Painted with 2 coats of hammertone paint.
· Drop down opening tailgate
· Spare wheel flat mounted on drawbar
· Swivel jockey wheel 6″
Economy Trailers Pty Ltd., builds a large range of single axle box trailers, which are ideal for the home handyman, gardening, tradesman or they can be used for almost any task. 6 x 4 box trailer is also ideal for moving all sorts of things such as firewood, furniture, white goods, building materials, mulch, plants, soil, rubbish, and more.
Our box trailers at Economy Trailers are built on site in our factory in Goodna, by qualified tradesmen, using quality steel and components. This gives you a trailer that is strong and dependable.
With nearly 25 years experience in the trailer manufacturing business, our committed staff at Economy Trailers Pty Ltd possess the experience and expertise to deliver trailers of the highest quality and manufactured to suit your individual requirements. All of our trailers are manufactured in Australia, using as much Australian components as possible.
For your box trailer, you may want to add further functionality to this platform by adding on a cage, a front tool box, drop down ramp, spare wheel, compressor box and more. As Economy Trailers is a manufacturer we can customize your box trailer to suit your requirement.
We invite you to come and inspect the build quality of our box trailer before placing your order.